Data Protection (GDPR)
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The General Data Protection Regulation comes into force on the 25th May 2018. It regulates the way that Data Controllers, such as St Michael's CofE Primary School, process personal data about people (students, parents, employees etc) and the legal rights that individuals have in relation to that data.
All of the information we hold on individuals follows six key principles to ensure that it is;
- Fair, lawful and transparent
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary
- Accurate, and where necessary, kept up to date
- Kept in a form which permits identification for no longer than is necessary
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security
Using the links below you can view our Privacy Notices together with our Data Protection Policy and other information relating to the new regulations.
|GDPR Overview Letter to Parents May 2018||[pdf 262KB]|
|GDPR Privacy Notice - Pupils & Parents May 2018 (1)||[pdf 341KB]|
|GDPR Letter to New Parents July 2018||[pdf 210KB]|
|GDPR - Images and Videos Consent Form July 2018||[pdf 266KB]|